We are reopening on Monday, May 11 and we can’t wait to see you! We have new signage to specify the covid-19 related changes we have put in place. Please know that:
1. We require masks on all customers.
2. We have hand sanitizing stations in both buildings.
3. We are limiting the number of customers that can be in the shop at one time.
4. We are asking customers to maintain 6 feet of distance between themselves (and their group) and other customers (and customer groups).
5. We have signage to direct the flow of traffic thru the shop (take an immediate right when you walk thru the door).
6. We will be sanitizing our iPad & our hands before and after transactions. We are also happy to accept payment via PayPal for no-contact transactions.
7. If customers prefer to remove masks when shopping in our garden area, please do so only if you can maintain social distancing.
8. We continue to offer shopping via text photos and curbside pick-up for customers who aren’t yet comfortable shopping in person. (Colleen’s cell 603-496-4229)
We are new to all of this so please know that we are doing our best to keep us all healthy and happy! We hope you will let us know if there are any additional precautions that we can take to make you comfortable.
We would also like to thank you all for your support over the past two months. We are grateful.
Colleen & Don