Just a quick update with regard to holiday & winter hours.
- We are open year-round, 7 days a week from 10-5:00 (and the barn is open year-round as well so dress warmly).
- We will be closed on Thanksgiving Day.
- We will be open on Christmas Eve but we will be closing at 3:00; we will be closed on Christmas Day.
- We will be open on New Year’s Eve but we will be closing at 3:00; we will be open on New Year’s Day.
- We base our snowstorm closures (as well as late openings and early closings) on the condition of our parking lot. We don’t open until we are plowed & shoveled and we close early if a storm is making our parking area slippery & unsafe. Don’t hesitate to call before you come!
We wish you all Happy Holidays and we look forward to seeing you this season!